OUR GUIDE TO SELECTING THE PERFECT CONFERENCE VENUE
LOOKING FOR A GREAT FUNCTION VENUE FOR YOUR NEXT CONFERENCE? WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED.
We all know that organising a conference can be a lot of work and it all starts with finding an impressive venue. A comfortable and professional space that will impress your attendees is imperative and the first step to keeping them engaged throughout your event.
Don’t worry, there is absolutely no need to panic as we have put together the most important criteria when it comes to selecting the perfect conference venue:
1. Location – Easy access to the conference venue is important for attracting participants to your business event. There is nothing worse than having to trek too far away so that you are already exhausted before you arrive. Located in the heart of the Brisbane City Centre, The Sebel Brisbane is easy to access for your participants whether they are coming by car or public transport.
2. Amazing catering – Good food and beverage can make or break any event and your conference is absolutely no different. Keep your participants happy, full and hydrated with The Sebel’s customised catering menus that will suit any budget and have attendees raving.
3. Accommodation – Are your attendees travelling long distances? A good night’s sleep is vital in ensuring they stay focused during the duration of your conference. At The Sebel they can feel completely at home in our contemporary suites and apartments that will allow them to wake up fresh and ready to participate.
4. Cost – We all know that budgeting can be boring but if you want to keep the boss happy than it’s crucial your business event doesn’t break the bank. Earn extra brownie points by keeping costs low and affordable with our MICE packages that will suit any price range.
5. Functionality – Have you considered what audio equipment you need for your conference to run smoothly? Have you thought about the extra time, effort and money it takes to outsource the equipment and have it transported around town? Our expert meeting planners at The Sebel have you covered for all of your audiovisual needs with minimal effort required by yourself. Next question… Have you thought about numbers of attendees and room set up? Don’t worry about it! We can take care of this for you, with three flexible and naturally – lit functions rooms and adjoining terraces that can be adapted to suit any size event… phew!
The team at The Sebel Brisbane are here to take the stress out of planning your next conference or business meeting and to make it as easy as possible for you. For more information on our conference venues and to get started with your planning today head here